Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Redesign

Even though I've only been blogging since June, I thought it was time for a redesign.

When I first set up this blog, I intended it to be a place where I could just throw my ideas to the wind with no real thought to those who may stop by to read it.  I just grabbed a template and went to work.  In recent days, I've been rethinking the purpose of my writing and I think that perhaps I SHOULD be writing for other people instead of myself.  With that in mind, I plan on my posts being less research-heavy and include more personal thoughts and application.  (I'll finish up my Equipped series in the same format I've presented it so far)

Since I'm redirecting my writing, I thought it an appropriate time to redesign the site to be more user-friendly as well.  So tell me what you think or if you notice anything not working (it's my first time working with HTML).  I hope you'll continue to stop by and participate in the conversation.

Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan! j.p. kAURIC

Post a Comment